Archer C7 - No uptime and web interface problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-28 22:37:10
Model : Archer C7Hardware Version : V4Firmware Version : v1.0.7 build 20180425 rel.62587(5553)Hello,I've bought this router a couple of weeks ago and while it works as expected and I have no signal nor performance problems, there are a couple of things that bother me.1. There's no uptime!. First time I see a router without it. I've googled and apparently it was fixed for other TP-Link routers, but not on this one. Any official word on this?2. I can't enable the reboot schedule. Every time I click on Save, the option turns unchecked again. I've tried with Chrome, Firefox, both desktop and Android versions, and nothing.3. The web admin page behaves erratically. On a few occasions I've managed to get inside by going to tplinkwifi.net as advised. But most of the time it leads me to the public web that says "Oops! It looks like you aren't connected to your TP-Link network.Please check your network connection and try again.". Entering via the router's IP?, impossible!. Strangely enough, the only method that works every time is logging via the WAN interface. I've set up a DynDNS account and I can access the router from there.By the way, I contacted support about the reboot schedule problem two weeks ago and they never answered.I don't know. I read good reviews about this router, but these things are quite annoying. Especially the lack of an uptime.Thanks for your help!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 884

Replies: 0

Related Articles