TL-WR941HP - no bandwidth control?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-06 16:10:05
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hi everyone,

Can someone help me here, is there a chance that this router will have its Bandwidth Control enabled? This is one of the reason I bought it but cant see it from the menu. I have reviewed this item before buying, it seems there is a mistake that I dont know of. There might a firmware upgrade or something.

Please help
Options
4 Reply
Re:TL-WR941HP - no bandwidth control?
2018-06-12 17:38:40
Currently,there is QoS not bandwidth control.
We can also meet the needs through QoS function.

I heard tp-link will improve this function to be more similar as bandwidth control which is popular with most customer.
Options
2018-06-13 09:26:18
QoS low priority may sure work fine. I assume with its Low Priority settings, the bandwidth will greatly decrease once a High Priority PC/IP is active. But if there are no other PC/IP with High Priority that is using the bandwidth, then this Low Priority will gain the full speed. Not really sure about this, please correct me if im wrong.

If this is true, setting a specific Ingres (from old router) is still this the best (and what im looking for).

Thanks for the response flying |snow".
Options
2018-06-15 04:01:58
I have the same problem :-S
Options
2018-06-21 19:20:49
Currently there is no such service available on this models. You can contact them through email. If you are facing any issue doing email then you may contact us at Rediffmail customer service
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2307

Replies: 4

Related Articles