[TL-WR802N-v4] Hanging after some days / SEtting System Time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-14 02:34:55
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello all!

I already searched the forum, but unfortunately I could not find any useful information. Therefore, I am opening this new thread.

First, I have the problem that my WR802N-v4, which is running in client mode, hangs after a few days. The WiFi connection is no longer available (that I can see in my main router) and the web interface is also not accessible over the LAN port. I tried to analyse the system logs, but it seems there is nothing useful in it. Any ideas? (I suspected problems with renewing the DHCP lease, but I could not confirm that yet...)

Which brings me to the second problem: I cannot set the system time, because the corresponding menu entry is not available under "System Tools". Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Bastian
Options
1 Reply
Re:[TL-WR802N-v4] Hanging after some days / SEtting System Time
2018-07-04 21:00:02
Dear b.kueppers,

we are struggling with nearly the same issue than you since the first revision (v1 .. v3). Since we use the newest version v4 it seems to be gone, but it worries me, that you have a similar problem like us before. Sorry, that I could not help you, but if you find a solution to this issue, please submit it to this thread. If we find anything helpful, we will post it here as well.

Best regards
Andreas
Options