TL WR1043nd : to revert back from DD-wrt firmware to original TP-link firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-20 13:53:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

please help to advise how can I revert from DD-wrt firmware to the original firmware with step by step instruction.

I have updated to the latest ddwrt firmware recently but found that it doesn't work so I would like to revert back to original TP-link firmware.

Appreciate any advise.

My two hardware is 1043nd ver 1.8 and ver. 2.1
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL WR1043nd : to revert back from DD-wrt firmware to original TP-link firmware
2018-06-22 17:16:14
Hey, I met the same issue long time ago while there is no way to get it back.
TP support does not provide support once we update the third firmware such as DD-wrt.

You can also get their official statement at any webpage of the product firmware like below.
https://www.tp-link.com/us/download/TL-WR1043N.html#Firmware

Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4905

Replies: 1

Related Articles