Complete Newbie

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Complete Newbie

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie
2018-06-24 02:10:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Good evening is anyone able to help? We have a TP-Link WA-901ND V4, and my daughter used it when she was working away. Unfortunately, when she moved back she only brought back the actual unit and Antenna, no wires, power pack or any other cables. I managed to obtain a replacement plug/power lead, but have been really struggling to intall the device.

I have internet connection (Broadband) in the house, and use Wifi extender plugs, but was hoping to install this device in order to have a good internet connection in the summerhouse. I have spent two days without success, trying to follow the instructions online. Even speaking to online chat (TP Link) but losing connection.

Is anyone able to give me simple straight forward instructions, or give me a link to maybe an online video to help me?

Thankyou in advance x
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 175

Replies: 0

Related Articles