PLease any one there to help to configure ?????????????

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-24 05:59:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear All,

Please if any one there who is expert in configuration of router, specially wireless Internet over or into router, as my ISP provider give me a wireless modem which is working with the computer but I want connect it with my router, I'm not able to connect it with my router, If any one there who is expert in this, please write the procedure with pics of working on it. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thanks and regards

Syed Gillani:(:(:(:(:(:):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Options
4 Reply
Re:PLease any one there to help to configure ?????????????
2018-06-26 13:55:04
When you connect PC to your modem via a cable, can you get internet directly?
If yes, connect WAN port of the router to LAN port of your modem via a cable.
Then, restart the wireless router.
After that, you can check the internet.

Generally speaking, there is a default wireless network name of the router.
You can also refer to the router's User Guide to login to router's configuration page to set the wireless part.
Options
2018-06-27 01:49:13
Hi, Syed Gillani, could you please be more specific with your devices?

Which TP-Link devices do you use, and which function do you want them perform?

What is the modem and router connecting directly to your ISP? Is the connection via DSL or Cable?
Options
2018-06-28 07:58:14
Thank L.Willms for your prompt reply, I have Tp-Link N series Router model WR-841FN with two antinas in white color and ask about type of connection its DSL, they gave me a wireless device and can i configure it into my tpl router, pls explain my by photos if you have.
Options
2018-06-29 05:12:17

Gillani wrote

Thank L.Willms for your prompt reply, I have Tp-Link N series Router model WR-841FN with two antinas in white color and ask about type of connection its DSL, they gave me a wireless device and can i configure it into my tpl router, pls explain my by photos if you have.

What kind of wireless device did you get?

Another wireless Access Point? If yes, which one? One from TP-Link?

Or a mobile device, a tablet, a mobile phone, or some other device which you want to connect via WLAN (Wireless LAN) to your router?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 703

Replies: 4

Related Articles