Archer C20 AC750 WAN Unplugged

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-26 21:42:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HelloFirst post in this forumI purchased the Archer C20 AC750 router from Amazon India on May 27, 2018 and so far it was working properly. Since today, the WAN port isn't working. When I switch ON the router, all the LEDs blink as usual, except the WAN one blinks green and suddenly turns orange and goes off. Not sure if this is the standard behavior of that LED. After a while all the other LEDs light up, except for the WAN oneOn the router status page, I get the message WAN Cable Unplugged. I have checked my internet by plugging it directly to my computer and also tested an old TP Link router and everything works fine.Please advise if there's any troubleshooting that I can do myself or the only way is to visit the service centre. Thanks
Options
6 Reply
Re:Archer C20 AC750 WAN Unplugged
2018-06-28 14:31:15
Try to hard reset the router by pressing the reset button on the router for 15s to hard reset.
After that, power it off and on to restart .
Good luck..
Options
2018-06-28 23:17:51
Thanks for your response

I did hard reset a few times but it didn't solve the problem. Just submitted it to the local TP Link service center for replacement/ repair

Will get the new/ repaired one on 12th July
Options
2020-01-29 04:28:56

@probuddha 

I have the same issue with mine.

Did the replacement solve the issue?

Options
2020-01-29 08:52:36

probuddha wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HelloFirst post in this forumI purchased the Archer C20 AC750 router from Amazon India on May 27, 2018 and so far it was working properly. Since today, the WAN port isn't working. When I switch ON the router, all the LEDs blink as usual, except the WAN one blinks green and suddenly turns orange and goes off. Not sure if this is the standard behavior of that LED liteblue. After a while all the other LEDs light up, except for the WAN oneOn the router status page, I get the message WAN Cable Unplugged. I have checked my internet by plugging it directly to my computer and also tested an old TP Link router and everything works fine.Please advise if there's any troubleshooting that I can do myself or the only way is to visit the service centre. Thanks

@probuddha 

Facing same issue.

Options
2021-02-10 20:16:24

@probuddha 

I want to share my experience i got new TPlink c20 router. I connected it to my internet modem(WAN). But it was showing the unplugged wire on router configuration page or TPLink Mobile app. I checked with my internet provider and he said router input port has some issues. So i requested for replacement. I got new same router with fast service by the flipkart. But i faced same issue with this router again. After spending lots of time on R & D i found issue with some internet modem adapter- power supplier. It was working fine with older router but not with new purchased router. So i changed the modem adapter with 12v supply then it worked for me. If you face same issue then make sure you have connected power adapter with required voltage.

I hope it will help atleast someone who are facing the same problem as like me. 

Thanks

Vinod Prasad

Options
2021-05-16 06:25:13

probuddha wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HelloFirst post in this forumI purchased the Archer C20 AC750 router from Amazon India on May 27, 2018 and so far it was working properly. Since today, the WAN port isn't working. When I switch ON the router, all the LEDs blink as usual, except the WAN one blinks green and suddenly turns orange and goes off. Not sure if this is the standard behavior of that LED. After a while all the other LEDs light up, except for the WAN oneOn the router status page, I get the message WAN Cable Unplugged. I have checked my internet by plugging it directly to my computer and also tested an old TP Link router and everything works fine.Please advise if there's any troubleshooting that I can do myself or the only way is to visit the service centre. Thanks

@probuddha  Try to hard reset the router by pressing the reset button on the router for 15s to hard reset. After that, power it off and on to restart . Facing same issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2199

Replies: 6

Related Articles