TP-Link wi-fi router automatically resets after few days and it needs to again set up the password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link wi-fi router automatically resets after few days and it needs to again set up the password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-27 16:19:28
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have installed a Tp-Link wifi router but i am facing problems. It gets reset automatically after few days and i have to call technicians to correct the issue. why is this happening and how it can be resolved.
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link wi-fi router automatically resets after few days and it needs to again set up the password
2018-06-29 11:26:51
Make sure the firmware of the router is the latest one.

Since you have contacted their support, it's better to keep in touch with them in case you need any further help.
Options
Re:TP-Link wi-fi router automatically resets after few days and it needs to again set up the password
2018-08-23 18:37:28
sure thanks
Options
2018-08-28 11:20:02
thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1655

Replies: 3

Related Articles