Deco M5 Connection Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-04 14:16:07
Model :
Hardware Version :
Firmware Version :
ISP :

Hi all,

I Have TP-Link N300 VDSL modem and Deco M5 wireless extender. Deco is connected to modem with Ethernet cable.

Deco's firware is updated and firmware version is 1.2.1. Build 2180696 Rel. 52910.

My Pc connected to VDSL modem with Ethernet cable.
2 Samsung Telephone ( s9+ and A5 ), 1 LG Television, 1 Samsung Gear, 1 notebook, 1 Motorola baby cam is connected to Deco M5 with wireless connection.

With this sitiuation everything goes okey. But when I try to connect my iphone X to Deco m5, the green light on deco m5 goes red. And all other devices can not use internet, they seem they are connected to deco but there is no internet connection. Even my pc which is connected to vdsl modem wit Ethernet cable..

When I close wireless on iphone, everything goes normally. When I reopen wireless, other devices ( wireless devices connected to deco and my pc connected to vdsl modem ) could not connected to internet.

I try both AP and router mode but problem occurs both of them.

I try to create a Guest network on deco, problem stil occurs.But if I connect to VDLS modem with my iphone, there is no problem. İphone and other devices can connect to internet normally.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M5 Connection Problem
2018-07-05 16:03:59
hey, what's your iOS version of iphone X?

How many deco units do you have in the Mesh network?

It seems it's a compatibility issue and it's better to email tp-link support directly with more detailed information.
Options
Re:Deco M5 Connection Problem
2018-07-05 23:24:23
ios is updated. Version 11.4
I use only one deco in my system

I send an email to tp-link support and I'm waiting for reply
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2211

Replies: 2

Related Articles