"Unable to load specified files"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-04 18:34:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I've bought the wifi addapter (TL-WN8200ND) and i put the installation disk and then there is error "unable to load the specified files". However, when i do it at another computer (portable) it works fine.

Maybe i miss something at the computer (which is not so new, but i have there windows 7)?

Thank you,
idan.
Options
6 Reply
Re:"Unable to load specified files"
2018-07-06 13:56:20
Try to download the driver from tp-link official website for your PC OS..
Or disable firewall and antivirus on the computer to have a try.
Options
2018-07-08 02:26:09
The local support sent me the driver but it havn't work.. and antivirus the same.. something else that can be? Maybe update something at the computer?
Options
2018-07-10 23:04:18
I put down the antivirus and it installed it and it worked right but when i closed the computer and opened again now it doesn't work, althought the adapter make green light. What can be the problem? Thank you
Options
2018-07-11 14:43:44
Which antivirus do you install/

it seems the antivirus affects the normal application.

recommend you to uninstall that.
Options
2018-07-12 18:13:16
I have antivirus "avira". But it worked just fine with the earlier adapter of tp-link.So still to uninstall it?Thanks
Options
2020-01-14 18:11:32

@Bowen98 

Hi

I have the same problem. 

Some pages does not load or work like Whatsapp call and there is a lot of websites that doesn't want to load on my phone or ps4. I don't have a pc, is there any way to edit settings so it wil work from the phone? 

Thanks D

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2171

Replies: 6