IGMP/ Multicast - Networkinig problems using IPTV Box ADB TLA1722W

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-11 20:23:52
Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : WR1043ND v2 00000000

Firmware Version : 3.19.32 Build 150910 Rel.44072n

ISP : A1, Austria

Hi community,

Since last week I do have a IP/TV Media Box (ADB TLA-1722W from A1 (my ISP) inluding an Internet Modem.

I do have following network configuration:

the Internet Modem works just as a gateway. Attached to it is a WLAN router TP-Link WR1043ND V2 working as a DHCP server with a network address range 192.168.10.1-50.
IGMP Proxy is active. Attached to as well are some NAS, Printer and several clients. Both are located in the upper floor.

Also attached to that router is a second WLAN router TP-Link WR1043ND V2 in the ground floor via 1Gb with some clients (Beelink, media client, Samsung TV, Ipad, etc..)
this is working fine so far.

the IPTV Box is attached to one of the routers with a pinned IP adress 192.168.10.20. TV is workiing fine but if I try to access streams from the viideothek or some own recorded TV stations i got network errors.

If I attach the IPTV Box dircectly to the internet modem everything works fine.

any ideas what why that does not work?

Herwig

******Addition*******

I found out that recordings and videothek is UNICAST. IGMP is just Mutlicast as far as I anderstand. that would explain why TV streming is workiing fine.
does TL-WR1043ND have Multicast to unicast conversion capabilities? If not which one does?

Herwig
Options