Archer C7 - Constant and repeatedly loss of internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-12 23:32:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My router keeps dropping/losing Internet connection at least 3-4 times a day with no apparent reasons.
Have tried changing settings, bought new cable.....is there a know solution for this issue?
(I have researched and found A LOT of complains about this but no formal response/fix)
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C7 - Constant and repeatedly loss of internet connection
2018-07-13 17:28:01
hardware and firmware version of your C7? Did you update the latest firmware? If no, update!

Both wired and wireless will drop?
Options
2018-07-17 13:51:19
If you have a device (laptop) with an Atheros Wifi Chip , check the sticky Threads at the top

with an updated FW (18) on my C7 V2 AND Atheros Driver Version 12.0.0.448 mine is now working without drops....
Options
2018-07-17 13:52:54
If you have a device (laptop) with an Atheros Wifi Chip , check the sticky Threads at the top

with an updated FW (18) on my C7 V2  AND  Atheros Driver Version 12.0.0.448 mine is now working without drops....

https://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?94180-Archer-C7-router-crashed-by-Dell-laptop-with-Killer-adapter
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 942

Replies: 3

Related Articles