TP-WN781ND V3 Driver Issue W10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-20 10:44:08
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i just bought TP-WN781ND US Model: 3.0. the stock driver that comes with the adapter has lots of issues regarding to connection. It says that it is connected but when i try to acces some webpage it just shows a no internet connection message... i downloaded the latest driver for V3 but i cant install it because when i try to do it, it just shows an error message saying that a driver is installed, even after unninstalling and deactivating the auto update driver option in windows. Also i cant find the driver files instead of the EXE installer... so i cant install the latest driver... i dont know what to do... is there a way to get the driver sys files? i need for the US 3.0 version... Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-WN781ND V3 Driver Issue W10
2020-05-25 10:23:32

@MarioLuna 

I have the same problem, i know it have been a while since you made this discussion, but have you found how to fix this problem?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 774

Replies: 1