Need Drasctic help with my recivers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-26 20:17:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So i recently got a new isp that promised around 100mbs which i thought was pretty good (I used to get 13 max) and when im right next to the router my phone does get around 100, however im more interested in my pc getting faster speeds, the pc is directly above the router in another room and with my TP-LINK TL-WN727N i would get around 60mbs which is pretty good but i wanted faster since in reality when downloading games i was getting around 10-20mbs even lower when torrenting (100-500kbs). So i called Virgin and the engineer there said i should get a 5ghz reciever which i got today its a TP-Link Archer T4U and here's where the trouble starts i first installed it and dowloaded all the latest drivers and connect to my Router's 5ghz line and i now get 2-3 mbs down and 5 mbs up, i took it out and swapped back to my other reciever and switched back to 2.4ghz and got the same 60mbs, now i dont know what to do i emailed tp-links technical support and now the new reciver is in the box, i dont know whether to return it ive tried everything i know of and would like any sort of advice or help, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Need Drasctic help with my recivers
2018-07-27 17:05:07
How about the signal of 5GHz connection?

Have you changed wireless channel?

The most important thing is to check the negotiatation speed of 5G connection on your computer.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 358

Replies: 1

Related Articles