C50 Guest schedule not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-02 18:22:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

New purchase of the C50 wireles router to eliminate problems with the VM cable modem by running it in modem mode. Something I have noticed is, I cant seem to get the schedule to work on the guest network. I can limit each mac address but I really wanted to be able to limit the guest networks timed access as a whole. I use it for the kids to be able to have limited access to the internet so its quite important that I can get it working. I'm not sure If i am doing something wrong, but when I enable the schedule and click save, it turns the guest network off, and I just cant seem to see why, or find a way around it. Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be very much appreciated.
Options
1 Reply
Re:C50 Guest schedule not working
2018-08-03 15:38:19
If you want to limit kids network activities, why don't you try parental control?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 1

Related Articles