TL-WA855RE not connecting to WiFi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-10 22:25:30
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Good morning,Recently I bought a TL-WA855RE Range extender, I started today with the set up and after trying all the ways to set it up I always come across the same error, the extender does not seem to connect to the WiFi. All the other processes work fine, as detecting the wifi, but at the moment it resets to load all he setting up it stops working. For example the connection light stays turned off and when I get to the web page it indicates it doesn’t connect to the router. Thanks
Options
6 Reply
Re:TL-WA855RE not connecting to WiFi
2018-08-30 23:57:13
so what was the out come of this?
Options
2018-08-31 16:43:58
was there an outcome for this?
Options
2018-08-31 16:44:36
was there an out come for this?
Options
2018-09-03 16:52:05
there is lots of way to fix.. here is one of them that I found on the youtube that might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWvodhd7ktc

hopefully solve your problem
Options
2018-09-11 07:44:58
Hi,

Does your problem has been solved?

if not what's ur HW and FW version for both router and 855RE, also you can try using the tether app to setup the device.

Thanks
TP-Link

CarlosMN wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Good morning,Recently I bought a TL-WA855RE Range extender, I started today with the set up and after trying all the ways to set it up I always come across the same error, the extender does not seem to connect to the WiFi. All the other processes work fine, as detecting the wifi, but at the moment it resets to load all he setting up it stops working. For example the connection light stays turned off and when I get to the web page it indicates it doesn’t connect to the router. Thanks
Options
2018-09-20 23:43:28
Has there been a solution to this? I've done both options for installation and still my extender does not work. I even followed the video recommended in this thread and still it will not connect. Hope someone can help.
Options