WBS510 Transmit Power Control and the right Antenna

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-18 22:56:34
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Sorry for posting in the wrong category, but at the category "Outdoor WLAN" the error "Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts." occurs.

I have two questions about the WBS510:

1. Does the WBS510 support "transmit power control" TPC, which is needed in Germany and can it be activated or deactivated in the configuration menu?

2. I want to use a non MIMO antenna model "TL-ANT5823B" with the WBS510, because I own them already and don't want to buy new mimo antennas. For my purposes it's enough power.
Can the second antenna socket become disabled in the configuration menu and does the WBS510 work with only a single antenna?

Much thanks in advance
Options
1 Reply
Re:WBS510 Transmit Power Control and the right Antenna
2018-11-01 14:40:28
It will be better to purchase it from the manufacturer. Can send email to [EMAIL="support.uk@tp-link.com"]support.uk@tp-link.com[/EMAIL] and see if you can purchase the antennas from them. Purchase linksys if you want more reliable product. You can also get discount coupon on linksys products with up to 50% off.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 557

Replies: 1