tp-link Nano Router flashing green light query

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-27 12:54:40
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a new tp-link Nano Router but after unsuccessfully attempting to set up as per instructions I still have a flashing green light on the Nano.
I am using a MacBook to connect. I tried connecting the Ethernet cable to tp-link and followed instructions but no joy.
I have double checked passwords.

What to try next? Thanks.
Options
3 Reply
best router
2018-09-06 08:24:02
there are lots of useful wifi routers. TP-link provides the best quality router. the covers wide area. it also shares the mobile network with PC as well as smartphone also. to know more you may visit Mobile Repair Dubai. if you want to experience the best quality internet access you can try this router once.
Options
Re:tp-link Nano Router flashing green light query
2018-09-17 16:01:43
My router to have a couple of green light and I think One of the is always flashing. I didn't any issue with it. I think you have made some mistake while configuring it.
Options
Working
2018-09-28 07:23:52
I am now connected. It just took a few attempts and restarts.

Use: I connect the router via an ethernet cable to my 1998 clamshell Apple iBook. The router receives data from my Apple Airport Base Station.
Now my iBook can access the Internet using Netscape :-)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3982

Replies: 3

Related Articles