Convert TS Video to MP4 Format ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-27 23:14:53
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

If you save the recorded videos with a .ts extension and fail to play or edit it, try to proceed a ts to mp4 conversion to solve this kind of trouble as MP4 is the most widely used video format supported by almost all portable devices, video editors, players. So how to convert ts to mp4? In fact, a desktop ts to mp4 converter is the most direct and effective means to convert ts to mp4 - far better than the shrunken online service. The well-reputed ts converter like FreeMake, FormatFactory is high recommended to convert ts files, or you are able to search "ts video converter" in search engines to find the right one more suitable for you.
Options
6 Reply
Re:Convert TS Video to MP4 Format ?
2020-05-23 09:46:51 - last edited 2020-05-25 04:46:09

You can convert TS video to MP4 format using the inshot pro editor at techbigs the best video editing software for phones today

Options
2020-10-30 18:34:46 - last edited 2020-10-30 18:35:41

try also using online video converter like onlinevideoconverter.pro

Options
2020-10-31 17:02:15 - last edited 2021-01-27 16:22:43

@lion.scar Oh, I didn't know. I had no problems with it. But anyway, I can share with you another one. A month ago I googled and came across an online video converter which I liked at once. Movavi Clips it is free, you don't need to download it on your computer, you can upload any video you want (because it supports about 20 formats), and also don't worry about the privacy, all the files you upload are deleted from their servers as you finish working with them.

Options
2020-10-31 20:02:16

@kingrusmax I also like videoconverter.com but sometimes it won't load or freeze in the middle of an upload. An alternative is https://cloudconvert.com/. It works almost the same. It supports a few more file types. Hope you can do what you had in mind!

“Stop trying to hit me and hit me.” – Morpheus
Options
2020-12-10 05:42:20

@kingrusmax You can use VLC to make it. I am using a tool called Joyoshare Video Converter now. It is an amazing video converter/merger/cropper/rotator/editor. 

Options
2021-11-23 11:06:12 - last edited 2021-11-26 13:31:19

@kingrusmax

I always use a converter https://convertr.org/mp4-to-gif . It allows you to convert videos to a variety of formats, from mp3 to gif. Besides, it works online; you don't need to download it. I wouldn't say I like cluttering up my computer. And it doesn't have a file size limit. When I needed to convert an hour-long interview in mp4 format with a particular AVC codec, only this converter helped me. My friend usually uses a Movavi converter, but it seems inconvenient to me primarily if you work parallel in the Movavi video editor.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4651

Replies: 6

Related Articles