Can't configure the router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-28 07:07:05
Model : Archer C2

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello!

Recently i bought and set up an Archer C2 router (AC900) Ver: 3.0 in our home. We could access the internet, the wifi was perfect, everything was fine until today. Because today i wanted to change our wifi name and password, but I couldn't login to the http://tplinkwifi.net page with my new username and password. The last time i login to that page was when i set up the router and changed the default settings. I made a new username and password and recorded them for later use. But now I just can't login with them.

I have read the FAQ, especially Q3. But the problem is the fact that my hadware doesn't have a reset button. The place for it exists, but there is no button only an empty hole between the power button and the wifi button. So I can't reset the router this way and i don't know what is the problem with my login username and password.

Maybe i have recorded the username and a password with a fault, but that is unlikely. Do you know how to reset the router in an other way? Or do you know some ways to check if the username and password are correct?

Thank you in advance!
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't configure the router
2018-10-01 20:29:51
The button is recessed within the enclosure to avoid mistaken resets.
Push a toothpick through the hole to depress the button.
Hold it depressed until the lights flash. hth
Options
Re:Can't configure the router
2020-01-30 06:21:49

@ccnaxpired 

Dont be depressed, if you are then check out the solution.depression

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 575

Replies: 2

Related Articles