Acer C-20 internet frequent drop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-05 19:26:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Router issue:
I’ve bought Acer C-20 Router few months back and while using it I found a bug.
The router stops connecting to the internet frequently hence as a first troubleshooting part, I use to contact my local ISP to check if there is any upgradation or any outage going on at their end. Once I get Green signal from their end. I had to restart the Acer C-20. Once I reboot the router, I start getting internet again for few hours and again issue starts. It happens very frequently nowadays.
Earlier, I had WR720N router and I was completely satisfied with the router because I never ever powered off the router for such issues and still it is working great hence I decided to go for higher version of TP Link router and I was disappointed. ☹
Please find below Snapshot of issue for your reference:

Before (When internet stops working):
In this image, you can see the router is up and running since last 17.32 hours, it was providing internet access and suddenly it stopped. Therefore, in the command prompt window, you can see, I ran ping as well as tracert command where I didn’t get reply. Hence I restarted the router.

After rebooting the router:
AS you can see in the image below, the router is rebooted and I started getting ping as well as tracert response.

Requesting you to please investigate the issue and if there is an issue in the router then kindly replace it since it is cover under 3 years warranty.
Please find more details of the router below:
AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router
Model No. Archer C20
Firmware version:0.9.1 4.16 v0001.0 Build 170822 Rel.41366n
Hardware version:Archer C20 v4 00000004

NOTE: If you are unable to see the images, Please find attached pdf file for your reference. The same text and images have been copied from the attached document.
Thanks,
Nishant Potdar
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 396

Replies: 0

Related Articles