Wn 725 driver failure on w10 updates

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-07 17:39:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Posting as I can't see any others on here with same/similar problem .
Adaptor is a WN725, and the problem seems to be related to installation of Radeon drivers . Halfway through down load the driver seems to be corrupted and loses the wifi network key. System stays locked like this( network detected ,but unable to connect ) untill either the updated V2 driver ( 170726)is uninstalled /re installed or with the origonal driver on CD repaired. I've tried not installing the Radeon system drivers but W10 just sees Radeon on the PC and tries to up grade . Thei problem seemed to plague me after the Fall Creator update. I've looked on the web site for the MB to see if update drivers are available, but ASUS says NON, as does Radeon.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wn 725 driver failure on w10 updates
2018-09-17 03:45:02
Not bumping
I've just found a sticky from tplink ref this problem, but link refers me to TP site, and I can see no solution. However sticky has now vanished, so I'm no further forward.

tplink- any solution to this problem ,please ?

ETA- FOUND THE STICKY
https://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?82150-Windows-10-Compatibility-for-TP-LINK-Products
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 380

Replies: 1

Related Articles