More advanced/configurable bedtime settings?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-08 01:29:05
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The Deco app (IOS, Germany) on my phone shows two bedtime switches: "Sunday to Thursday" and "Friday and Saturday". While this works for bedtimes that start no later than 11:59PM you would need a different scheme if you want a bedtime of let's say 12:30AM until 07:00AM.
If I configure that for the "Friday and Saturday"-switch it shuts off the WiFi for the night from Thursday to Friday which is obviously not what you want.

Is there any way around this?
Options
1 Reply
Re:More advanced/configurable bedtime settings?
2018-09-12 00:42:15
Dear user,
If you need set up 12:30AM until 07:00AM.
you need roll up the time setting. keep us posted

mp70 wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The Deco app (IOS, Germany) on my phone shows two bedtime switches: "Sunday to Thursday" and "Friday and Saturday". While this works for bedtimes that start no later than 11:59PM you would need a different scheme if you want a bedtime of let's say 12:30AM until 07:00AM.
If I configure that for the "Friday and Saturday"-switch it shuts off the WiFi for the night from Thursday to Friday which is obviously not what you want.

Is there any way around this?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 541

Replies: 1