Archer 7 loses the PPPoE connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-20 00:21:51
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I start this thread because I'm going crazy, a few months ago when I installed Fibra (FFTH) I bought a Archer C7, I set up the Fiber modem in Bridge mode and the Archer C7 with the PPPoE connection and everything fine, but after about months stopped working in Bridge mode since the archer did not take the connection PPPoe, after many tests I thought it was a problem of the archer, I go to the warranty and change it after 40 days.
With the new archer I connect it to the Fiber modem configured in Bridge mode and it works perfect for a couple of days ... and again loses the connection

I have also tried to configure a PPPoE connection on my laptop connected to the Fiber modem and it works perfectly. My conclusion after two router archer something does not work well when it is configured by PPPoe using as FFTH provider Is there any Archer configuration in PPPe that is not doing well?

Thanks for the help
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 604

Replies: 0

Related Articles