TL-WR841N v9 Remote Management issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-21 18:40:45
Model :

Hardware Version : TL-WR841N v9

Firmware Version : TL-WR841N_V9_150310

ISP : [NET1/COLOR]

Hi to you all.
I'm new here and I need some advice about my router. It has the latest firmware for its version(TL-WR841N_V9_150310).
I get: "The router allows only one administrator to login at the same time, please try again later" message,
but only if I've tried to do remote control by Android device and only when the browser is "Desktop site" mode, with both sections for username and pass locked up.
If the "Desktop site" mode is not selected I've got stuck at the login page and can't continue.
If I do it from another PC - no problem to reach it, but when I've tried from my phone or tablet, I've got the message.
I have this router 2y by now and it never happened to me before. Any suggestions?
Cheers
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR841N v9 Remote Management issues
2018-09-23 21:21:23
After 2 days of waiting for my post to be published - I've found the solution in another forum.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 977

Replies: 1

Related Articles