Red LED color on my TL-WR941HP V1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-23 22:39:35
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

What does that red color mean?

Is RED = Good or BAD?

The internet/network is working, but it's strange, it's RED.. Why? What's wrong?

My router:

Options
1 Reply
Re:Red LED color on my TL-WR941HP V1
2018-09-26 07:48:34
I have the same problem with my TL-WR941HP V2 router. The manual says " WAN orange light means NO INTERNET". This orange light appears when I am using qBittorrent, downloading or uploading files at top speed of my Internet connection (8 Megabits ADSL2+). When I see the CPU and Memory Monitor in the router, the CPU load is very high (between 80 and 100%). But, There is no red light if I transfer a folder or big files between 2 PCs in LAN (1 PC Ethernet and the other over WiFi)

Screenshots:

The first screenshot is the CPU and Memory Load when I was doing a speed test. The second screenshot and the third are when I was trasfering a big file between 2 PCs in LAN. I was thinking that the problem may be the firmware, because this router has a Qualcomm Atheros TP9343(750 MHz) | RAM1: 64 MiB (a very good peace of hardware) but may still have a very unstable and buggy firmware.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 524

Replies: 1

Related Articles