Power Bank Review

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Power Bank Review

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Power Bank Review
Power Bank Review
2018-10-02 22:23:47
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey,
I am looking for Best power banks that can charge one mobile 2-3 times. I am confuse and can't make a decision which one to buy. If you have any experience about it. Share with me.
Thanks
Regards
Options
2 Reply
Re:Power Bank Review
2018-10-18 21:06:26
You might have likely heard of Anker, and it is one of the company's best portable chargers. It comes with a huge 20,100mAh battery inside and can charge your phone more than thrice depending on how much mAH your phone battery actually is. The best part is that it also comes with high-speed charging for your devices if they use PowerIQ or voltage boost.
Options
Re:Power Bank Review
2020-03-17 09:06:47 - last edited 2020-03-17 09:07:49

This is the one I bought, it charged my One Plus 7 Pro and used 2% of it's capacity, it's obviously not a fast charger but it's for when I'm not at home or in the car. Power Bank 25000mAh Portable... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KYGZ6WC

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1066

Replies: 2