TLWA850RE not connecting to router after upgrading to Sky Q

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-04 07:22:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So had my extender working with good old normal broadband but had decided to move to Sky Q and Sky Fibre. Now that we have switched over things dont seem to be working anymore. I connect using WPS but then when i move the extender to where i need it it doesnt have the wireless signal.

I have logged in to the extender and I can see it has the correct wireless credentials for the new box so that isnt the issue. I have also upgraded the firmware to the latest version for the hardware version and tried everything possible on both extender settings and on the router settings but nothing has worked.

Tried the forums to be greeted with post after post on the Sky forums of people with the same issue but no resolution. Wondering if this is a known issue that is in the pipeline to be resolved or if anyone has any suggestions to help me resolve this issues as would be good to get this back working.

Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 878

Replies: 0