TL-WA855RE access point mode, does not receive internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-07 07:35:58
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I bought an extender model TL-WA855RE V3, I want to create an access point "X" but does not get internet through the ethernet port (connection without internet connection), the problem is that I have a new 15 meter cable, I configured near the router "Y" without problems with my PC and without using the WPS mode, I tested the network created (X) with my mobile device and everything worked without problems, I turned off the WLan of my router (Y) and the new network ( X) was still working without problems, the problem arises when I want to put the extender 2 rooms next to mine, again connect the extender to the power with the same cable that I configured in the same port of the router and no longer receives internet, I get that the network (X) does not have internet access, I bring the extender with the same cable to my room and the network (X) returns to work without problems.Why is this problem? How can I solve it? I have already updated the extensor firmware to the latest version, restarted the extender, I tested with other cables and the same problem arises, I tried the cables with a laptop and there are no problems, the connection with the cables is stable, they are in perfect condition , I measure the speed and leave stable 20MB of rise and fall.Router> any cable> extender in my room = network X works, extender receives internet via ethernet portRouter> any cable> extender in another room = X network no longer works, extender no longer receives internet through the ethernet port.Thank you for your attention

Hi, I bought an extender model TL-WA855RE V3, I want to create an access point "X" but does not get internet through the ethernet port (connection without internet connection), the problem is that I have a new 15 meter cable, I configured near the router "Y" without problems with my PC and without using the WPS mode, I tested the network created (X) with my mobile device and everything worked without problems, I turned off the WLan of my router (Y) and the new network ( X) was still working without problems, the problem arises when I want to put the extender 2 rooms next to mine, again connect the extender to the power with the same cable that I configured in the same port of the router and no longer receives internet, I get that the network (X) does not have internet access, I bring the extender with the same cable to my room and the network (X) returns to work without problems.Why is this problem? How can I solve it? I have already updated the extensor firmware to the latest version, restarted the extender, I tested with other cables and the same problem arises, I tried the cables with a laptop and there are no problems, the connection with the cables is stable, they are in perfect condition , I measure the speed and leave stable 20MB of rise and fall.Router> any cable> extender in my room = network X works, extender receives internet via ethernet portRouter> any cable> extender in another room = X network no longer works, extender no longer receives internet through the ethernet port.Thank you for your attention
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1178

Replies: 0

Related Articles