The wifi on/off button doesnt work in WR841N. The wifi is always one if I press the button nothing happens. Is there any setting to activate this button?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

The wifi on/off button doesnt work in WR841N. The wifi is always one if I press the button nothing happens. Is there any setting to activate this button?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-09 20:11:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

WR841N Model has a Wifi on off button.
I specifically bought this so I could turn of my wifi conveniently when I am not using it or to tun it off at night while I sleep.

My PC/Laptop is connected via lan.

But when I click on the button nothing happens. The wifi on my phone and Laptop and still connected and are working very well.

It there a fault with my router or is there some setting through which I can activate this button
Please Help

Thank you
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2768

Replies: 0