Problem TL-WR941HP WAN Orange Light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-25 09:42:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, i'm from Uruguay and I bought a Router Wifi TL-WR941HP. I'm using as Router with a Modem ZTE F660 in Bridge Mode. Works fine but the problem appears when everydays the light "WAN" turns into orange, I lose the access to Internet and I have to restart the Modem to get access again. Is a temporaly fix but is really irritating. The Wan Connection Type is on PPPoe.

I can attach pictures or more info about the configuration if someone needs. Thanks!
Options
4 Reply
Re:Problem TL-WR941HP WAN Orange Light
2020-05-05 23:40:59
I have the same problem . iam also in Uruguay Montevideo . I have bought the router 1 month ago and sometimes the lights on the modem are all white and the traffic was crashed. No lights blinkings from the ZTE F660 modem and the log from the router didnt say anything.
Options
2020-06-16 13:53:01 - last edited 2020-06-16 13:54:23

hi, I'm from Montevideo too and I have the same problem than yours. ZTE Modem in Bridge Mode and the TPLink Router in "router mode", with the same configuration. The Wan orange light appears for a few seconds, but i don't note internet loss connection. Anyway, did you solve the problem? Thanks

Options
2020-06-16 17:20:04

@joako19 There is a complicated situation. There are problems with the Internet Service Provider (Antel) that suddenly stop the comunication , and I thinks there is a problem with the firmware off the router and I tihink also there is a problem with the hardware. I have reported it and after alll they send me a specially tuned firmware (beta) that doesnt resolve the problem. I am tired with the situation. At TP-LINK doesn't say the true and the origini off the problems, I had sent system logs, configuration, etc, and they never tell what is wrong. I finished using my old TP-LINK WR940  and put de WR941HP in extended mode. These schema works better that one alone router. I reported this situation at TPLINK  and have no answer. Because off  that pandemia we are needed the connection off the internet for work.  I am going to send again these  schema waiting for an opinion  or a new firmware for the WR941HP.

Options
2020-06-16 18:28:09

@aclg230560 Good comment. By the way, Antel restarts IP addresses every 12 hours and these make internet connection loss for a few seconds. If you have news about these problem please let me know it, sure? Thank you so much¡¡¡

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2590

Replies: 4

Related Articles