Portforwarding DECO M5 with a Arcadyan VGV7519 router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-31 16:08:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have an Arcadyan VGV7519 router from my internetprovider. I bought the TP-Link DECO M5 set tot improve my wifi. The first M5 is wired to the Arcadyan, the other two via wifi (in kitchen and study).

Before connecting the Deco I had portforwaring setup for 3 appliances (homeautomation, IP-camera and vacuumcleaner). I have set the DECO in AP mode.
When first connecting the Deco to my router, portforwarding worked perfectly, but after about a month is had to restart (no reset) the router and it no longer works.

When I look in the routersettings, all appliances are connected and have an IP address. In the portforwarding menu I can select those appliances to set the portforwarding.

Sadly portforwarding no longer works, for either appliance. I can connect each appliance by it's internal IP-address, so that seems to work.

Seeing portforwarding worked fine before connecting the Deco, the problem seems te be with the (combination with) the Deco.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Regards,
Coach
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 718

Replies: 0