Deco M5 with 2 ISP’s via Load Balancer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-11-02 20:17:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Help! I’m out of my depth!I live in the country and have limited broadband capacity. To eliminate this problem I had a second line installed and plan to connect my existing Deco M5 router to a load balancer. Sounds easy but it’s exposed my very limited network knowledge. I have attached a sketch of the current setup. I have tried various settings changes but cannot get it to work so I need help from someone who knows what they are doing!I want to maintain the Deco M5 as the main router due to all the controls it gives me. So can someone tell me how I should setup the upstream devices...1. The ISP supplied routers - turn off WIFI, disable DHCP etc to use the device as a bridge only - What IP number should I set to connect to the load balancer? TP Links TL-R480T+2. The load balancer - it comes with DHCP enabled, should this be disabled so the Deco M5 issues an IP?3. The Deco M5 - maintain DHCPThanks in advance!
File:
FBCE9878-25E3-4EAE-862A-56E6059AB043.jpgDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1022

Replies: 0

Related Articles