WDR3500 media streaming to smart TV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-11-13 16:58:08
Region : Others

Model : TL-WDR3500

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : V.1

ISP : Mikrovisata

Hello, I have HDD connected to router by USB and started media sharing.
Samsung Plasma TV 51" E6500 (2012 model) is successfully connected to network, meanwhile I can't watch video from hdd. I can see TP-Link on my network but it appears with blue exclamation mark and if i try to access it TV shows me a message what it can't connect and read. On the PC - I can access video content on USB HDD, problem just with TV. Is there any solution available?
Options
2 Reply
Re:WDR3500 media streaming to smart TV
2012-11-13 18:15:44
What is the system type of your HDD ? The model number ? And the format of video in it ? If you can watch the video on yur PC, then it is quite possible that there is a compatibility problem between your TV and the WDR3500. I think you can send your info to TPLINK.Let them know your situation and make improvement in the future.
Options
Re:WDR3500 media streaming to smart TV
2013-01-24 20:25:37
I have the same problem with my Samsung 40EH6030.
Trying to access the tp link media server that appears in the samsung list but cannot be opened. Any other server installed on windows works fine. Also if I try to access tp link media server from windows media player library it works.
Both are DLNA compliant so should work.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 642

Replies: 2