Runtime Error!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Runtime Error!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Runtime Error!
Runtime Error!
2012-11-15 14:19:58
Region : Others

Model : TL-PS310U

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I tried to install the Utility on Windows 7 Home Premium and every time I try to run the MFP and Storage Server an error message dialog appears. The Window Title is Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library and contains the following message:
Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files (x86...

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for information.

Afterwards another window appears with the title TP-LINK and some chinese characters with 'has stopped working' at the end. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

On my other work stations using XP the utility works well.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,
Raymond
Options
4 Reply
Re:Runtime Error!
2012-11-15 14:31:28
Is there any anti-virus software on your win7 computer ? You can have a try to uninstall your anti-virus software and then reinstall the MFP software.
Options
2013-02-17 00:59:50
I bought a TL-PS310U today to share my USB storage. But after installing the software I'm having the same runtime error. I'm using Windows 7 (and Windows XP is not an option for me). There is no antivirus installed, I even disabled the firewall but nothing helped.

Please help.
Options
2013-02-25 03:38:25
As a new user of a TP-PS310u I can say that I have installed the software on My PC's with XP, Windows 7 Professional - All working fine

Assuming you have genuine copies of Windows 7, I would suggest you make sure they are up to date and also run a registry checker to fix any issues there.
Options
TPlink USB modem NOT WORKING
2014-07-25 12:44:34
I have 3 computers. 2 windows 7 and 1 windows 8. dont say that i have pirate version. i am windows supporter and always get genuine product. i bought tplink 3.7g hsupa USB adapter. On all computers, the device always lost internet connection although the bar is full, but i dont care. Now, the device shows Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error again and again. it is very disgusting. i want to return it back to the store, which cheated me, selling to me double higher price for this low-end device, and if they dont want to accept the device back and return my money, i will sue the shi.t store and TPlink company. Mark my words. you all can't cheat me, i'm not a child
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1439

Replies: 4

Related Articles