Wireless Configuration Utility problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-11-17 02:23:45
Region : Indonesia

Model : TL-WN822N

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : First Media

Hi guys, yesterday i just bought the TL-WN822N
I've installed the TP-LINK Wireless Configuration Utility and Driver. The problem is, when the configuration page pop up, only the "advanced" option is available to be clicked in the tools section, while the user guide says that we have to click the "network" to connect to the hotspot. I've reinstalled it over and over again. However, the problem still occurs.

Anyway, I'm using vista 64-bit

Options
5 Reply
Re:Wireless Configuration Utility problem
2012-11-18 06:50:12
i have exactly the same problem only i have a TL-WN821N and im on win 7 64 bit, ive treied re-installing drivers but no luck
Options
2012-11-18 10:09:30
Under Advanced in Utility, please choose a wireless network adapter: Choose your model, TL-WN 822N or TL-WN821N
Besides, make sure wireless router radio is on.
Hope it would be helpful. :o Any feedback would be appreciated.
Options
2012-11-18 18:36:42
both the adapter are selected and radio is on, but nothing still. if i try to select the option "manage wireless connections" in network and sharing center, windows gives me an unexpected error and wont proceed
Options
2012-11-21 07:07:03
I managed to sort out my problem, the problem with me was zonealarm firewall, so for anyone else having the same problems, try uninstalling your firewall firts.
Options
I'm having the EXACT same issue
2014-07-14 04:16:11
I'm also running Zone Alarm (running Expired), so I'm trying to uninstall it now and see if that helps. I'll reinstall later once I get the TP-Link working,
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1541

Replies: 5

Related Articles