TL-WN822N drops the signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WN822N drops the signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:TL-WN822N drops the signal
2012-12-18 09:12:54
Have this same problem also, think I'm just going to return this and get a PCI card, did not have this problem with a PCI card. Switched channels on router, no effect.
Options
Re:TL-WN822N drops the signal
2013-05-27 04:45:49
i had the same problem with my tp link tl-wn822n v2 (dc every 5-10 min, frustrating slow to no connection at all signal drops etc..) and i think i found the solution to the problem..

he started to work perfectly after i went in my routers wireless configuration and changed INTERFACE TYPE from default 802.11b(legacy)/g to 802.11g

after that it works flawless but i deleted the utility because it is constantly pulling me off my fullscreen programes.

sorry for my bad english

hope i could help someone :))
Options
TL-WN820N signal drops
2013-05-28 23:39:03
I have found that anytime I minimize the TP-link utility after a few minutes, the signal drops. If I do not minimize the utility, the signal does not drop. Why, I have absolutely no clue, but for me the solution is not to minimize the application. Win 7 64/I-7 980

It shouldn't behave like this, but it does, I have looked for an update to the v2 software but apparently it does not exist. It would be nice if software reflected a version number.

tcroom
Options