NAT Kind support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NAT Kind support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NAT Kind support
NAT Kind support
2018-11-09 16:57:26

I was wondering if TP-Link does any testing with two or more game consoles or PCs and issues surrounding OPEN NAT on two or more game consoles or PCs running same game? 

Port Address Restricted NAT is seen on the 5400X. I presume this is default. Some other router Mfrs also support FULL CONE NAT as an option for some gaming environments with two or more game configurations running same game all at the same time. Games that mostly are NAT aware are CoD games and online multi player games. 

Archer C5400X
Options
1 Reply
Re:NAT Kind support
2018-11-16 18:25:28

We'll I see this forum is basicly useliess since nobody officially from TP-Link has commented on this post and other posts. 

The C5400x is nice. However seems to have problems with two or more game consoles regarding OPEN NAT and has other issues regading WAN speed on a 1Gb services and users can't downgrade FW. 

My unit will be boxed up and sent back.

Good Luck Everyone. 

Archer C5400X
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 400

Replies: 1

Related Articles