TL-WR802N LED

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR802N LED

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WR802N LED
TL-WR802N LED
2018-12-18 01:58:00

The light constantly blinks.  I underdtand then that the router is continuing to unsuccessfully boot.

How do I correct this so that I can access the internal browser?

Options
5 Reply
Re:TL-WR802N LED
2018-12-18 03:20:13
If you configure it as wireless router, you can still connect to the wireless network and login web interface to check settings. Usually we need to check WAN status if internet looses. And also check the uplink router. Last, upgrade firmware
Options
Re:Re:TL-WR802N LED
2018-12-18 17:57:27

The Network icon on the Windows 7 taskbar does recognize the router as one of the Available Wireless Connections, though the LED remains blinking.  Clicking on the SSID for the router does give me the option to both Connect and Connect automatically.  My only concern in doing so is that it might conflict with operation of my Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 NIC which operates fine.  (I want to use the router in Client mode for another OS that doesn't have the driver for the Intel NIC.)

Should I go ahead and Connect with it, access the internal browser and configure it with the respective network information - and then see if I can use it w/ the other OS?  (I suppose if I don't afterwards power it up under Windows 7, a one-time connection w/ it won't cause 7 to "forget" the Intel NIC.)

Options
Re:TL-WR802N LED
2018-12-19 05:22:21

This LAN/WAN port fills in as LAN in AP/Repeater/Client/WISP client router mode and as WAN in Wireless Router mode. As LAN, it associates the route to the nearby PC; as WAN, it empowers you to interface the DSL/link Modem, or Ethernet Apple service center Perth.

Options
Re:Re:Re:TL-WR802N LED
2018-12-19 08:06:19

The tplink wireless network and your Intel NIC are two different things. The Intel NIC enables you to detect wireless network and connect. As for which network you connect, it doesn't matter. 

You can go ahead connect to the tplink SSID then login to configure it. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:TL-WR802N LED
2018-12-20 00:09:49

OK, I understand then having both operational simultaneously won't adversely affect me later using the Intel NIC; the latter is the oly one I need or want for access by Windows 7.

Will then proceed to connect to the subject and configure it.

This thread then can be treated as CLOSED.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 891

Replies: 5

Related Articles