TL-WN722N - Não é possível localizar seu adaptador/ It's not possible to locate your adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WN722N - Não é possível localizar seu adaptador/ It's not possible to locate your adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-19 21:07:19

Ola estou com um problema , comprei hoje o adaptador TL-WN722N V.3   ,porem o CD de instalação não reconhece no meu computador então fui baixar diretamente do site a V.3 corretamente porem na hora de instalar o setup aparece a seguinte mensagem ''Não é possível localizar seu adaptador'' ja tentei colocar em todas as portas USB do computador com o cabo e sem o cabo ja até baixei outras versões para ver se era esse o problema porem continuo com o mesmo erro , como proceder??

Hi I'm having a problem, I bought the TL-WN722N V.3 adapter today, but the installation CD is not recognized on my computer, so I downloaded it directly from the V.3 site correctly, but at the time of installation the following message appears: "No it is possible to locate your adapter ". Have tried to put in all the USB ports of my computer with and without the cable already until downloaded other versions but still giving the same error, how to proceed?

Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-WN722N - Não é possível localizar seu adaptador/ It's not possible to locate your adapter
2018-12-21 19:45:07

Got same problem. It's probably the driver that need to be updated however according to TP-Link it's got to End od Life so I would be surprided to see a new driver released.

I face the same for tp-WN722N - which is still in support. I hope a new driver will be released soon.

Options
Re:TL-WN722N - Não é possível localizar seu adaptador/ It's not possible to locate your adapter
2018-12-27 08:05:05

Hi Mate, 

I noticed that there are many different driver, please make sure you have choose the correct one ,you can also try some old drvier.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WN722N.html#Driver

Thanks

Options
Re:Re:TL-WN722N - Não é possível localizar seu adaptador/ It's not possible to locate your adapter
2018-12-27 08:05:35
Try diffferent driver on TP-Link Official website
Options

Information

Helpful: 11

Views: 9596

Replies: 3

Related Articles