Archer C9 keeps disconnecting from the internet.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-31 03:58:29

My archer c9 keeps disconnecting from the internet. The router has been in the same spot since I got it and I am just starting to have issues. I’ve rebooted it, restored it back to factory settings and rebooted my modem. It still continues to connect and then disconnect. Not sure how to fix it. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer C9 keeps disconnecting from the internet.
2018-12-31 17:39:55
Have you tried looking at the system log to see if any errors have been reported when C9 disconnects (logon as admin then go to System Tools/System Log)?
Options
2019-01-02 16:01:26

I have the same issue.  I can connect to my modem just fine and its connecting to my ISP just fine.  From the routers troubleshooting page I can ping out just fine but all my connected devices stop working, so I end up having to reboot the router and and reboot my endpoints.  This happens evey 4 or 5 days.

If this can't be resloved I'll be returning the router very soon.

Options
2019-01-20 07:26:05

I have the same issue. Nothing tin the logs to help identify the issue.  I will be returning my C9. 

Options
2020-05-10 08:52:18

I just had to replace mine for the same reason. Seems like its common issue. For a $100 router to have sevral posts with many ppl saying the same complaint and not a word from TP link. I think its time they hand out some refunds for the defective paperweights.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2028

Replies: 4

Related Articles