What's the general consensus on TP-Link routers?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-01 06:47:15 - last edited 2019-01-01 18:18:07

I saw a link to their simple no frills router that costs like $20 and plenty of people saying they use that as the router and then have an external wireless access point. My modem/router is already in a central location so that's not necessarily an option I need but I did notice they have wireless routers too. I'm just wondering how they compare to ASUS given any model you look at is half the cost of its Asus counterpart. Should I get tp-link or just go with ASUS? movies download movies at forum

Options
1 Reply
Re:What's the general consensus on TP-Link routers?
2019-01-02 21:17:51
Most router manufactures make good routers, Some are better than others at different things. Each has a following much like car manufactures. Many feel ASUS is better. So find one that fits your internet speed, special needs, and budget. For example, I have internet speed of 150 so I got a router that has gigabyte ethernet speed instead of the 100 speed. I also needed a router that would port forward. I got a TP-Link C8 which works for me but maybe not for your needs. I would recommend that you get the router from a dealer that has a return policy in case it does not work out for you.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 569

Replies: 1

Related Articles