WR902ac v3 EU stripped firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-01 16:13:09

Good afthernoon!

I played a bit with my travel router, the WR902AC V3 EU version, I have it running on OpenWRT now…
But after going true all the menus and settings I realized I really never going to use any of the extra option because I don’t have really the knowledge… :-P

So I decided to get it up and running again with the original firmware…

Now the problem… I downloaded the original firmware from the website (V3 European version) But if I flash it back on the unit will freeze. Only if I install the OpenWRT back on it with the Ethernet cable it will work.

I found the problem…. There is a boot loader in the bin file which I need to remove for it to work. I tried everything but I don’t succeed… I now have a bunch of software on my pc but not the knowledge to strip the boot of the original firmware..

Is there someone here in possession of the firmware without boot section? Or maybe somebody can point me in the right direction to strip the bin myself?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 975

Replies: 0

Related Articles