dph3055's rant of the day - Subject lines - stop being lazy!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-05 15:25:07

If you expect to attract the attention of someone who may be able to help with your router issue, might I suggest using a descriptive subject line for your post?

Archer C9, problem, need help, C59, etc - does nothing to convince me to take the time to open the post to see what you are running on about. 

wifi poor, Archer MR200, etc - maginally better but still lacking any sort of detail that will prompt me to open the post

Subject lines would be infinitely more useful (since we have to wade through page after page of router related posts all lumped into a single forum) if they contain a model # and a multi-word description of the issue.

Eg. Archer C9 cannot log into web UI or C59 - poor wifi connectivity or perhaps, Looking to buy a new router, any suggestions

Those who make it easy for others to find and identify requests for information, usually do better than those who can't be bothered to label their posts with anything a monosyllabic grunt. Your choice I guess.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 245

Replies: 0