Can I give a RE450 different power set (wifi coverage) for each radio, 2,4 and 5ghz?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can I give a RE450 different power set (wifi coverage) for each radio, 2,4 and 5ghz?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-06 14:08:15

Hi guys, I would like to configure my two RE450s (that are in mode AP) with low power for 2,4ghz radio and high power for 5ghz radio.  Is it possible?

In the "advance settings->wifi converage" you can configurate the power (Min-Mid-Max) but is the same for both radios.  Is there any work around for this?

If I can't figure it out I will return the REs, because be unable to control the power separetly, unfortunately, will be a dealbreak.

Thanks in advance!!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I give a RE450 different power set (wifi coverage) for each radio, 2,4 and 5ghz?
2019-01-08 09:43:15

That's not possible.

Why you need to set power separately? I don't think that makes a big difference.

Options