No internet access under parental control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-10 15:11:32

Firmware Version:0.9.1 5.0 v0032.2 Build 170228 Rel.38431n

Hardware Version:Archer C2 v1 00000002

Hello, I just bought this Archer C2 few weeks ago because it has parental controls. I tried connecting both laptop and mobile devices using MAC Address but as soon as they're logged in the Parental Controls both devices couldn't connect to Internet.

I have updated the firmware (latest available version I could find was in 2017) and set the time settings.

I don't know what to do and I really need this to work because this router is expensive in my country.

Please help!

Options
3 Reply
Re:No internet access under parental control
2019-01-11 07:58:10

Does your router interface look like this one?

https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-651.html

Options
Re:Re:No internet access under parental control
2019-01-22 02:44:56
Yes. I also followed the instructions in that tutorial. But once I input my devices in the parental controls they can connect to the wifi signal, but can't connect to the internet.
Options
Re:No internet access under parental control
2019-01-25 10:33:28

maybe you can describe your inquiry and send the screenshot of your settings, include the time settings and parental control settings page, so we can check whether it's the settings issue.

Options