Deco M9 Disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M9 Disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco M9 Disconnecting
Deco M9 Disconnecting
2019-01-10 19:30:40

Hi All.  Ever since I've setup my Deco M9 I get dropped offline on all devices between 2 and 4 times a day all between 10am and 4pm.  Everytime I look at they app it says all deco's are functioning properly.  Does anyone have any fixes for this or at least is there debug logging I can enable or maybe some better diagnostics I can run to get to the root of the problem?

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Disconnecting
2019-01-10 21:28:06

you have others routers into your network? if yes, check if DHCP is off.

Options
Re:Deco M9 Disconnecting
2019-01-11 07:51:14

twang wrote

Hi All.  Ever since I've setup my Deco M9 I get dropped offline on all devices between 2 and 4 times a day all between 10am and 4pm.  Everytime I look at they app it says all deco's are functioning properly.  Does anyone have any fixes for this or at least is there debug logging I can enable or maybe some better diagnostics I can run to get to the root of the problem?

Thanks!

1. Please try to change the DNS server on Deco to 8.8.8.8.

Here is FAQ link for how to: https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1855.html

2. Could you kindly give a simple diagram of how you setup and connect your Decos in your house?

That may be helpful to locate the problem.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 826

Replies: 2

Related Articles