Connection problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connection problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connection problems
Connection problems
2013-06-12 05:38:01
Region : Canada

Model : TL-WN881ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : na

Is anyone else having problems with the PCIe cards?
I have tried two different 881ND's and both are randomly dropping the connection. They both see the network with a good strong signal from the router (Asus RT-N66U) but they both drop the connection every 10-15 mins or so. I replaced the computer, reinstalled with the latest drivers, tried it on clean installs of Windows 7 64. Same problem. It's not the router. Nothing else is having this problem. Interference is not an issue - there's nothing between the router and the card, they are in the same room (running a cable just wouldn't work). I replaced the card with a cheap Tenda wireless dongle and it works fine with no issues.
I was in a computer store the other day and the techs there were having the same problem with these cards.
Are they rubbish or am I missing something?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection problems
2013-06-14 15:22:11
Seems that you have tried many methods~
that's very annoying.... perhaps you may try to change a different wireless channel on your router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 357

Replies: 1

Related Articles