Drivers TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND en Linux

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-28 10:28:07

Acabo de adquirir el adaptador wifi. Soy usuario de Linux (kDE neon). Necesito instalar los drivers. Vi el tutorial para Linux que viene en el DVD. Descargué los archivos del sitio de soporte. Pero no entiendo mucho el tutorial. Hay algún tutorial más sencillo?? O algún sitio donde pueda tener una guía más explicada?

Gracias...

Options
3 Reply
Re:Drivers TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND en Linux
2019-02-06 19:29:09
Hola amigo si pudo instalar los drivers de la tarjeta en linux?, tengo el mismo problema en una maquina virtual Kali Linux, le agradezco si puede ayudarme.
Options
2019-11-19 13:31:58

@lobogris 

In this url is the solution for installing the drivers for the TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND adapter

Link: https://github.com/kimocoder/rtl8192eu

I must mention that the requirements for the installation of these drivers is necessary to have also installed BC, I will then leave the installation of the necessary packages to install the drivers

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install dkms git gcc linux-headers-$(uname -r)  bc

After having run these commands you can continue with the installation guide that appears in the link that Github, a greeting

Options
2019-11-19 13:32:15

@afgomezb 

In this url is the solution for installing the drivers for the TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND adapter

Link: https://github.com/kimocoder/rtl8192eu

I must mention that the requirements for the installation of these drivers is necessary to have also installed BC, I will then leave the installation of the necessary packages to install the drivers

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install dkms git gcc linux-headers-$(uname -r)  bc

After having run these commands you can continue with the installation guide that appears in the link that Github, a greeting

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 12290

Replies: 3

Related Articles