Low or no connectivity - TL-WN727N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-12 11:14:11
Region : Hongkong

Model : TL-WN727N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a desktop connected to a TP Link wireless router - TL-WR940N model.by means of the a TL-WN727N wireless N USB Adapter.. Though the signal indicator showed strong, the Windows connector warned of low connectivity or no connectivity. I have repeatedly installed the software for the Adapter following the big sheet of installation instructions and even disabled the Ethernet card installed.on the desktop computer. What could the problem be in failing to connection by means of the Adapter? How to resolve the problem? .

On the other hand, the adapter will not connect if I switch on the desktop again! Every time, i have to choose the router and enter the password again. very annoying. How to resolve this problem?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Low or no connectivity - TL-WN727N
2013-06-14 20:22:17
If you connect PC to TL-WR940N by a cable, can you access internet?
if wired connection is working, set a fixed channel on router.
do you use TP-LINK utility? just install TP-LINK driver and use windows utility.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 391

Replies: 1